Please take the time to read these terms and conditions. By using Our Website and the Services and information offered on Our Website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
1. Definitions: the Website means the website http://www.iwantsecurity.com.au We / Us etc means Ador Engineering trad as I Want Security and any subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, agents or assigns.
2. Accuracy of content: We have taken proper care and precautions to ensure that the information we provide on the Website is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee, nor do we accept any legal liability arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of anything contained on this Website or on any linked site.
3. Use : The Website is made available for your use on your acceptance and compliance with these terms and conditions. By using this Website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
You agree that you will use this website in accordance with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
You agree that you will not use, nor will you allow or authorise any third party to use, the Website for any purpose that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene way or in any other inappropriate way or in a way which conflicts with the Website or the Services.
We reserve the right to refuse or terminate service to anyone at any time without notice or reason.
4. Passwords and logins : You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords and login details and for all activities carried out under your password and login.
5. Limitation of liability : To the maximum extent permitted by law, We exclude all liability for any loss or damage of any kind (including special, indirect or consequential loss and including loss of business profits) arising out of or in connection with the website content and the use or performance of the I-Want-Security website except to the extent that the loss or damage is directly caused by I Want Security’s fraud or wilful misconduct.
6. Intellectual property: The materials displayed on this website, including without limitation all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks, are the property of Australia Post and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal, non-commercial use within your organisation provided that any copyright notice on such a display or page is not removed. You agree not to reproduce, re-transmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of Australia Post.
Save for the above, and unless expressly granted, Australia Post does not grant any licence or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the Australia Post website or in the user interface of the Australia Post website.
9. Third party website : The Website may contain links to other websites operated, controlled or produced by third parties. Unless otherwise indicated, we do not control, endorse, sponsor or approve any such third party websites or their content nor do we provide any warranty or take any responsibility whatsoever for any aspect of those websites or their content.
10. Interference with website: You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on I Want Security website.